Wednesday, August 14, 2013

My Favorite Thrifty Youtubers

I am an avid viewer of Youtube and some of my favorite Youtubers are also awesome thrifters! I thought it would be fun for me to go through my top five favorite thrifty Youtubers and maybe you'll find someone new to watch who also shares your love of thrifting!

*Salamandabot
I started watching Amanda about half a year ago. When she does a thrift haul she goes all out. They're usually long, which I love, and filled with awesome finds that range from home decor to a really cool play suit!



*Veronica Anne
Veronica is another thrifty Youtuber that makes long thrift hauls, which again I love. I absolutely love her style. She tends to wear high waisted things so I draw some inspiration from her style. She has a knack for finding some really unique pieces so I am always excited when she has a new thrift haul up.

 
*ThriftDrifter
Sadie is probably the thriftiest of the thrifters I watch and she comes up with some handy and creative DIYs to help you upgrade your wardrobe. She always finds beautiful and feminine pieces that usually include flower patterns, which I absolutely love.


*Katherine Thrifts
Katherine has such a nice and calm energy about her that makes it so easy to watch her videos one after another, after another. Katherine usually has an intro before her thrift hauls where she takes you around the store with her which I think adds a nice touch. It also makes me insanely jealous of her local thrift store. She loves velvet, crop tops and high waisted shorts, which I also happen to love!



*The Fashion Citizen
Stephanie and Melissa were the first thrifting I watched. I started watching them almost two years ago. They inspired me to get into thrifting again and I never turned back. These twin sisters both have very different styles and I find myself liking elements of each of their styles. They're dynamic on camera is also really fun to watch during their hauls :)


There you have it! My top five (technically six) favorite thrifters. Who are some of your favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment