Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Summer Uniform

I don't know about where you are, but out here in the windy city the wind isn't helping much with this humidity. I've taken the summer weather and created a fool proof formula to beat the heat.

high waisted shorts + loose top= classy summer wear

 Shirt: H&M (sale)/Shorts: thrifted/Belt: thrifted
 Shirt: H&M (sale)/Shorts: thrifted/Belt: hand me down/Clock Necklace: vintage
 Shirt: thrifted/Shorts: thrifted/Belt: hand me down/Spike Necklace: Old Navy
 Shirt: Old Navy/Shorts: Thrifted/Belt: Forever21 (old)/Spike Necklace: Old Navy
Shirt: Thrifted DIY/Shorts: thrifted/Sandals: Payless (sale)/Clock Necklace: Vintage
 Shirt: Old Navy (sale)/Shorts: thrifted/Belt: thrifted/Shoes: Payless Shoes/Purse: thrifted vintage/ Lion Necklace: Old Navy



I'm a full time nanny and theatre artist and it makes my morning a lot easier when I have a go to look. I've been super obsessed with thrifting shorts this summer and I am proud to say all of these shorts are thrifted. All of the shirts are either thrifted or sale items and I love the looseness of them all. I am currently in love with the silhouette of a loose fitting top tucked into high waisted shorts. On top of that, I love adding a necklace. I am currently loving my vintage clock necklace and the lion and spike necklaces I recently got from Old Navy. 

I'm happy I can still look polished and put together in this heat. How do you beat the heat?

No comments:

Post a Comment