Sunday, July 7, 2013

The 4th

I am very excited about starting, and sticking to, my new blog: Windy City Thrifter. I thought I would start my blog on a high note and share my 4th of July outfit. If you follow me on instagram (windycitythrifter) then you have seen this outfit but here it is...
Necklace: Vintage, gifted
Shoes: Payless Shoes 
Belt: Thrifted
Lipstick: Mac Russian Red
Independence Day is my anniversary with my boyfriend and we decided to go to our favorite restaurant for dinner and drinks. I kept it comfortable in this vintage red and blue striped dress from my friends at Lost Girls Vintage, and made it sentimental with a necklace my boyfriend got me for Valentine's Day years ago. I've been living in these flats all summer and I thought they finished up the outfit perfectly.

I hope you join me on this ride through the blogging world. I look forward to sharing with you my thrift and sale finds as well as some beauty buys. I look forward to where this may go :)


No comments:

Post a Comment