Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Dooney Heaven

This weekend I decided to stop in Belmont Army. It had been a while since I stopped in and I missed the wonderful vintage they supply for decent prices. In the past I found some treasures such as an American flag mini suitcase and a cute cardigan!

I stopped in with nothing in mind and one of the first things I laid my eyes on was a Dooney & Bourke purse. It was a little more worn than I would have liked but it was only $34, which I thought wasn't too bad considering you find them going for more on Etsy. 

I kept on with my search and found more Dooney's with varying states of quality. And then I found this:

Practically perfect condition, navy blue and it still had the metal Dooney & Bourke tag. I reluctantly picked up the price tag, expecting to see a number in the 50's, and was shocked to see it read $34. Woah! Could it be? How was a purse of this beauty still sitting on a shelf amidst the rest of the purses? I snagged it right away and continued on my walk around the store. 

I tried some things on but in the end decided to head home with this beauty. 

Have you ever come across a beautiful piece of vintage that had a lower price tag than you expected? Share in the comments below :)

Have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment