Friday, November 22, 2013

Feelin' Good

Hey everyone! So I stopped by H&M last week to return a clothing piece, but of course I found something to try on while I was on my way to the register. I came across this beauty. 

I'd seen the black version on a mannequin in the store but I had no idea that there was a red version. I quickly found my size and made my way to the dressing room. As soon as I put it on I fell in love. It is a satin maxi dress with an amazing flow to it. I love moving in it and the tassle sash cinches me in at just the right point in my waist. I don't think I've ever fell harder for a dress, and I probably won't until it is time for me to find a wedding dress. 

I fell so hard for this dress that I decided to get it in black. 
After my clothing return, and the fact that these dresses are only $19.95 (!), my total came to just under $20. 

I am absolutely thrilled with these dresses and am so happy I found two pieces that I feel my absolute best in. 

Which pieces in your closet make you feel like a million bucks?

No comments:

Post a Comment