Wednesday, March 5, 2014

I'm baaaaaack!

Hello everyone! First off, I apologize for being gone for so long. It has been a while since I've had a working computer but I'm finally back and ready to blog a lot more!

I went on a solo thrift trip this past Saturday, for the first time in a while, and got some awesome stuff! I am hoping to take some pictures soon of what I found and post them on the blog soon but until then I thought I would share with you all why I think thrifting is so awesome!

The other day I was perusing my emails in my "promotions" section of my gmail and I saw that Urban Outfitters was coming out with new kimonos in their stores. I love me a good kimono and so I thought I would take a look at what they have.

I clicked on this one because I thought the flowers were beautiful and upon further inspection I thought it looked very familiar...

About two years ago I was thrifting and came across my first ever new-with-tags item. A gorgeous flowy and flowered kimono from Urban Outfitters with an original price tag of $79.99. I got it for $8!
(This is a very old instagram photo of me in the kimono so please excuse the warped colors from the filter :))

Lo and behold, Urban Outfitters is selling this same kimono once again. This is why I love thrifting! I got a gorgeous piece for a fraction of the price a couple of years ago and now it is back in stores.

So keep thrifting, thrifty friends! And may you find yourselves some beautiful new-with-tags items on your next thrift trip :)

No comments:

Post a Comment