Sunday, March 9, 2014

Flowing Inspiration

I am a huge fan of elements in an outfit that make me feel majestic in some way, namely flowy pieces. 

It may be the actor in me, but I have always loved the way a piece of clothing moves when you walk in it. It can make me feel like a completely different person and, to be honest, I feel most feminine when I'm wearing a dress or skirt with some flow to it. 

 Instagram post from Manrepeller

This dress and kimono have been some beautiful inspiration for me lately when it comes to thrifting. I've also been quite obsessed with the fashion of American Horror Story: Coven lately. So much so that I found this dress at H&M a while back and bought it without a second thought to the less than thrifty price tag.


I feel super classy in this dress and love the nod to my favorite witches :)

What kind of silhouettes are inspiring you this season?

No comments:

Post a Comment